Take your gaming standards higher with the best gaming monitors that plays as hard as you do. Below are the key things to look for in a gaming display monitor before you buy, along with our top-ranked gaming monitor models in the market.
- ASUS ROG Swift 360Hz PG259QN 24.5” HDR Gaming Monitor.
- Dell 32 Curved Gaming Monitor: S3220DGF.
- LG UltraGear 27GN950-B 27” UHD 4K G-SYNC-C 144Hz 1MS HDR600 IPS LED Gaming Monitor.
- ViewSonic ELITE XG270QG 27 Inch.
- AORUS CV27Q 27″ 165Hz 1440P 1500R FreeSync Gaming Monitor.
ASUS ROG Swift 360Hz PG259QN 24.5” HDR Gaming Monitor.
The Asus ROG Swift 360Hz PG259QN is the fastest gaming monitor you can buy today.
- ASUS Fast IPS technology enables a 1 ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC processor provides smooth, tear-free gaming at refresh rates up to 360Hz.
- An intelligent cooling system featuring a custom heatsink to provide more surface area for heat exchange, ensuring efficient cooling during marathon gaming sessions.
- HDR10 compatible to enhance bright and dark areas, delivering a lifelike gaming experience.
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TUV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand featuring tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments to ensure a comfortable viewing experience.
- Robust connectivity with HDMI (v2.0), DisplayPort (1.4) and USB ports.
- What’s in the box: DisplayPort cable, HDMI cable, USB cable, power adapter, power cord, quick start guide, warranty card, input/output port cover, color calibration report, ROG Welcome card with envelope, ROG sticker.
- 24.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Fast IPS panel and the world’s first 360Hz gaming monitor.
- Tip-top 360Hz refresh rate
- Fast IPS (FIPS) panel
- Stellar color accuracy and DCI-P3 results
- Solid ergonomics
- Full-featured OSD
- Aura Sync RGB LEDs on the back
- Pricey for a 24.5-inch panel
- So-so Adobe RGB results
Dell 32 Curved Gaming Monitor: S3220DGF.
The Dell S3220DGF is the best gaming monitor for most. For starters, it boasts a fast refresh rate, low response time plus FreeSync Premium Pro for fighting screen tearing with both standard and HDR content. On top of that, this 32-inch monitor offers plenty of vertical screen real estate without the need for scrolling and 1440p resolution, the current sweet spot between image quality and gaming performance.
Best Gaming Monitor.
Screen Size & Aspect Ratio: 32 inches, 16:9 | Resolution: 2560 x 1440 @ 165 Hz | Panel Type: VA | Refresh Rate: 165 Hz | Response Time (GTG): 4ms | Adaptive-Sync: FreeSync Premium Pro. High contrast and brightness165Hz refresh rateColor-accurateNice build qualityNo sRGB modeNo gamma presets.
LG UltraGear 27GN950-B 27” UHD 4K G-SYNC-C 144Hz 1MS HDR600 IPS LED Gaming Monitor.
Best 4K Gaming Monitor.
Screen Size & Aspect Ratio: 27 inches,16:9 | Resolution: 4K | Panel Type: IPS | Refresh Rate: 144 Hz | Response Time (GTG): 1ms | Adaptive-Sync : G-Sync Compatible, AMD FreeSync Premium Pro.
For a sharp, high-res, premium gaming experience, the LG 27GN950-B is the best 4K gaming monitor. This screen achieved some of the best input scores we’ve ever seen, with response time numbers falling in line with other 144 Hz monitors. If you have a powerful enough graphics card to support high frame rates in 4K, this monitor will have no problem keeping up.
ViewSonic ELITE XG270QG 27 Inch 1ms 1440p 144hz (165Hz OC) GSYNC Gaming Monitor with IPS Nano Color Elite Design Enhancements and Advanced Ergonomics for Esports.
ViewSonic’s Elite XG270QG gaming monitor delivers everything that 1440p gamers could want and many more. It’s a premium panel that despite the price, still packs tremendous value for serious high-speed gaming.
- IMMERSIVE MONITOR: WQHD 1440p resolution, true 1ms (GtG) response time, and 165Hz (OC) refresh rate gives you the ultimate enthusiast experience *165Hz is supported via DisplayPort while HDMI only supports up to 60Hz
- VIBRANT COLORS: IPS Nano Color technology brings your games to life with 98% DCI-P3 color coverage and 10-bit color depth
- NVIDIA G-SYNC: Experience uninterrupted gaming with synchronized frame rates, variable overdrive, and ultra-low motion blur
- ELITE DESIGN ENHANCEMENTS: Elevate your setup with a built-in mouse bungee, ELITE RGB ambient lighting, sight shields, and a reinforced headphone hook
- ALL DAY COMFORT: Fully adjustable ergonomic stand delivers the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
- FRAMELESS DESIGN: A three-sided ultra-thin bezel shows off more of your game and it’s perfect for multi-monitor setups
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The XG270QG supports laptops, PCs, Macs, PlayStation, and Xbox with HDMI, USB, and DisplayPort inputs
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, ELITE Hood, Power Cable, AC/DC Adapter, DisplayPort Cable, and USB 3.1 Cable.
- 1ms response time from an IPS panel.
- Fast refresh rate. Low input lag.
- Highly flexible stand.
- Subtle use of RGB.
AORUS CV27Q 27″ 165Hz 1440P 1500R FreeSync Gaming Monitor.
Gigabyte’s Aorus CV27Q is the best 1440p gaming monitor when it comes to high-speed gaming performance. The CV27Q has a low black level that made image depth look great, particularly with HDR titles.
About AORUS CV27Q 27
- 27 Inch 2560×1440 Curved VA Panel
- Immersive 1500R Curvature
- Silky Smooth 165 Hz Refresh Rate
- Cinematic Grade 90% DCI-P3 Color Accuracy
- Ultra Fast 1 ms Response Time (MPRT)
- High Bit Rate 3 Ready! (HBR3)
- FreeSync Premium Pro Support.
- AORUS Exclusive Active Noise Cancellation, OSD Sidekick
- Ergonomic Stand Design with adjustable swivel, tilt, and height