We’re looking for an intern to join our Privacy Office in the Netherlands.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
You’ll be part of Legal Compliance Team. The internship is for 6-7 months, 40 hours a week (3 to 4 days a week in Eindhoven, 1 to 2 day(s) a week in Amsterdam or virtually depending on the guidance of the Dutch government).
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Support Privacy Impact Assessments
- Support handling of Data Subject Requests
- Support handling of Incidents
- Contribute to Privacy Awareness program
- Contribute to several legal compliance projects
- Support the execution of Privacy Program activities
- Support the Signify Privacy team in order to speed-up initiatives and campaigns
- You’ll be actively participating in our virtual intern network where you’ll be working on business cases, personal development and building your internal network
- You may also partake in M&A projects and other Legal & Compliance projects based on interest and capacity
- Master degree student in Law, IT/Cyber Security or Data Governance
- Passion for privacy and data protection
- Pro-active & energized
- Team player
- Good with Microsoft Office 365 package
What you’ll get in return…
- The opportunity to gain real life experience in privacy and data protection within a global operating and innovative company.
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non-EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be a compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to have a letter from the university in which it states that your internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals are and what tasks you will undertake during your internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non-EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be a compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get the official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
netherlands job opportunities for foreigners
To apply for this job please visit Privacy%20&%20Compliance%20intern.