Sales Support Coordinator| French
AMSTERDAM, reference 2022-00428
For the Nordics market, you will be responsible for processing orders from order entry to invoicing, receipt, investigation and subsequent resolution of customer queries / issues for the customer base in the Nordic region (Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the UK). You will be responsible for the compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments, backorders etc. and constant monitoring of and communication to customers. The coordinator is focused on providing premium service to customers of premium brands.
- The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for the End-to-End order to cash process of designated customers from communication and coordination with customers, D.C. and logistical partners.
- Strong customer focus orientation: Constant monitoring of and communication to customers regarding the status of their orders, shipment planning, documentation and scheduling
- Close communication with the distribution center & logistic partners regarding shipment planning, creation of customs documents.
- Compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments and requirements.
- Order Entry in SAP, Open Order Management including resolving stock availability and pricing issues.
- Invoice creation in SAP, including Pro-forma creation and handling custom documents.
- Delivery Note Creation including manual POD creation, providing specific D.C. and carrier documentation.
- Coordination with D.C. and customer for time slot bookings and shipment pickups.
- Entry of credit documents for customers.
Entry of product return documents in SAP as well as the subsequent handling of the actual returns.
- English and French at a C2 level (spoken and written)
- Preferably previous experience in a similar role.
- Client oriented
- You are able to work within a matrix environment
- SAP ERP,MS Office Suite and Excel skills(you know how to create pivot tables,dashboards and reports)
- You will be working from home in the beginning until further notice
- Starting date: ASAP
- Salary: 30,000-40,000 gross per year inc. holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- 100% travel reimbursement
- 28 holiday days
- Hybrid working is possible however you must be based in the Netherlands
Our client is an international electronic company. The HQ in Amsterdam has around 150 people.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com