Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) | Dolby Vision.
- Our most powerful streaming media stick.
- Enjoy brilliant picture with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+.
- Alexa Voice Remote lets you use your voice to search and launch shows across apps. Plus, control power and volume on your TV and soundbar with a single remote.
- Home theater audio with Dolby Atmos – Feel scenes come to life with immersive Dolby Atmos audio on select titles with compatible home audio systems.
- Tens of thousands of channels, Alexa skills, and apps – Including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, and HBO Max. Subscription fees may apply.
- 500,000+ movies and TV episodes – With thousands included in your Prime membership.
- Live TV – Watch your favorite live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others.
- Free TV – Access over 20,000 free movies and TV shows from apps like IMDb TV, Tubi, Pluto TV, and more.
- Simple and intuitive – Quickly access your favorite apps, live TV, and things you use most, all from the main menu.
- Alexa on Fire TV provides a comprehensive voice experience—check weather, view live camera feeds, and more.
Design and Voice Remote
The Fire TV Stick 4K is slightly larger than the standard Fire TV Stick, measuring 3.9 by 1.2 by 0.6 inches (HWD). It’s a simple rectangular matte black plastic bar with a male HDMI connector on one end and a micro USB port on one side.
4K Streaming and Performance
Fire TV Stick 4K can stream ultra high definition (UHD, or 4K) video, including high dynamic range (HDR) media in HDR10 or Dolby Vision. This makes the stick even more capable than last year’s Fire TV, which only supported HDR10. According to Amazon, the stick is also faster than the previous Fire TV.
In regard to hardware the Fire TV Stick 4K uses a quad-core 1.7GHz CPU with 8GB of memory. It has MIMO 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 with BLE. The Wi-Fi specs are important, because unlike the larger Fire TV, there is no Ethernet adapter included with the Fire TV Stick 4K.
Fire TV Stick 4K Setup
Fire TV Stick 4K is simple to set up and works just like setting up any other Fire TV device. Plug it into your TV, plug in the power adapter, then follow the instructions on your TV to connect the stick to Wi-Fi. After that, you can log in with your Amazon account and you’re set.